Cancelled – contact for webinars instead
Bringing Us Together are delighted to announce their first Conference, in collaboration with Care Management Group, established in 1994 by a parent of a person with learning disabilities whose support and input they feel will help ensure that this Conference provides the quality and breadth of information that families need.
Families (and practitioners) will have the opportunity to choose three workshops:
• Housing Options – what are the various options available for our young people. What is the difference between Supported Living, Independent Living and the variety of other options?
• Resilience – as a family, how do you bounce back when the system knocks you down?
• Mental Capacity Act/Deprivation of Liberty– what do these really mean in practice?
• Positive Behaviour Support – what is this and how can you use it in your family?
• PA recruitment – learn about how to use One Page Profile thinking to recruit the right PA
• Working Together – how can providers and families work together better to ensure the best for our children and young people?
• More to be confirmed in October
Venue: East Mosely, Surrey
Cost: £30 (£50 couples)